following back everyone until i find a tumblr gf♡
A major fan girl who loves to read, listen to music, and fall in love with TV/movie characters.
natasha “undercover-employee-in-a-designer-shoe-store-because-it’s-a-good-mission-not-for-the-60%-employee-discount-fuck-off-clint” romanov
natasha “dad jokes” romanov
natasha “don’t start none. won’t…
Tyler (on how Shelley and Tyler first met): My truly most embarrassing moment was when I went into the hair and make-up trailer, and I was aware that Jill Wagner who plays Kate was back on the show and I’d gone in. I had some stuff on my hands and hair, and I see this one getting her hair done, so it’s just this side hair thing and it’s very similar to Jill. And I came to give her a hug, just thought I’d run over and say hi. So I ran over, gave her a kiss on the cheek, turned, definitely not Jill, and I immediately went, “You’re not Jill, you’re not Jill, I just insulted you, I’m so sorry. Oh, my God, hi, I’m Tyler, nice to meet you.”
Holland: In Tyler Hoechlin’s world, a kiss on the cheek is an insult.
Tyler: I just invaded her personal space!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)